The Kirby Collab The Kirby Collab

Very Proud to see a fine Kirby Collab

You guys did a very good job and Gustavos, man. Its been while since I saw ur work, uve rly improved buddy im proud of u man :] and of course everyone else did excellent as well!

FlashfireEX responds:

He's getting a lot better, yes. :P

Nintendo Story ep 4 Nintendo Story ep 4

Great improvement!

Your getting better and better each episode :]. This one was nicely done and the jokes were funny as well, especially links part. i also enjoyed Kirby (obviously) since he was suppose to do be doing an important task but instead goes off plays pokemon..lol, really great, Gustavos :D

Gustavos responds:

Thanks a lot, buddy!

Robotic Octopus Snowman Robotic Octopus Snowman

I...I..

I WANT ONE!!!

Santa's Last Stop Santa's Last Stop

Cruel comedy

But still, little billy deserved that for making Santa have most of his elves killed lol.

Cpt Falcon Checkup Cpt Falcon Checkup

WIN!!

FALCON WIN!!! even though I wish for more, I still liked it :D

Look up at the sky Look up at the sky

Interesting

this flash isn't incredibly moving...Its just relaxing, which I like since I have finals this week...Thank you for making this soothing toon :]

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

Longer please :]

Idk if its just me but I felt like it was too short...Nonetheless, iam glad u did this!

Calvin and Hobbes Calvin and Hobbes

I love this.

It takes me waaaaay back when I read this when I was little and read their comics that blew my mind

Bowser's Kingdom: Movie Bowser's Kingdom: Movie

Great for a Movie movie

that was great, it had most of my favorite characters in the series, funny plot that went well, hilarious humor as always and action scenes that were hilarious as well...Good job this was certainly one of ur best from Bowser's kingdom..

Power Star 4 Power Star 4

EPIC!

this is a great way to end a series. Stunning, unforgettable, and spectacular. This one wasn't as actiony as 3 but it had very interesting effects. Overall, thank you for this wonderful sprite series and it was a great ride!